Wednesday 19 June 2013

Final Post

Looking back on this assignment it has opened my eyes to the bright future that comes our way, that will further advance mankind into places we haven't reached before. But it wouldn't have started without two bitter rivals and dream. That dream would be to conquer space. It was a dream that had merit and value for future generations to come. It allowed humans to travel outside of our blue planet and go into the depths of space. Through my research I have been amazed at the impact this event had on the world. Every accomplishment in the universe set the stage for the next mission. It is a never ending cycle that must keep going at any cost. It is in our best interest that we keep funding these programs as it will benefit us in the long term. I'm sure most people will agree with me. If the space race didn't bring us electronics and computers where would we be today as a society? This is why we need to explore and develop our space programs whether you are from the States, Canada or Russia to find new ideas and new technologies that will save lives or even enhance our standard of living. But the probability of this future of space riches (as I call it) of happening depends on how you contribute and believe that one day technology will be so advanced that you it will take you more than while to figure out. I'm referring to how young people today adapt to technology and how advanced minded they are towards these devices and tools. Which is why you maybe being born in the 90's that has a strong voice today could change the future for the next generations to come be more advanced and more privileged than you were. Which will ultimately make then safer, smarter and better than previous years before. Anyways the space race has taught me many new things such as: that it wasn't just US vs USSR it was democracy against communism and the better way of life and government, also the pride the americans had towards NASA and space missions which makes me wonder why the US government shutdown space launches and most of NASA. I hope you enjoyed reading my information and thoughts, I always appreciate people commenting and giving their opinion on these topics and ideas. Thanks again! and maybe more in the future possibly?maybe?not

Peace out from mission command (wow that was cheesy, sorry)

No comments:

Post a Comment